In order to use ReZoop.com and the ReZoop mobile applications (the "Site" and the Apps), you must register and agree to these Terms of Access and Use (the "Terms"). The Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and ReZoop LLC., the owner/operator of the Site.
A. Summary of Terms: As more fully set out below:
The Site provides a platform for users ("Businesses") to register their customers, and send them "Zoops". Other users ("Customers") will use the mobile apps to register with the businesses. The services are free for the Businesses and the customers unless the Business elects to use one of the premium services to advertise with ReZoop.
Users may access and view Zoops, either on the mobile app or on the ReZoop website.
B. Full Terms:
1. Use of Site: The Site is provided solely for users located within the United States.
Content can be removed or deleted by Owner, in its sole and complete discretion, without notice at any time. ReZoop LLC is not responsible for "lost" Content.
2. Registration: In order to use the service, you must register with the Site. In registering with the Site, you must provide and maintain accurate information. You will create a log-in and password and agree to maintain the security of your log-in and password. You must immediately notify ReZoop LLC in the event that you become aware of any unauthorized use of your log-in and/or password.
3. User's Access and Access Fees:
Basic service is free for the businesses and their customers. Businesses can use the premieum service whenever available and agree to pay for the service at the time of use.
4. Feedback: Should a User, any feedback, including without limitation, ideas, suggestions, assessment, criticism and/or observations) about or in any way relating to the Site, such feedback shall become the exclusive property of ReZoop LLC.Users providing such feedback hereby agree to assign all rights, title and interest in and to such feedback to ReZoopLLC .ReZoop LLC shall be free to use any such information and to secure intellectual property rights in such feedback or manifestations thereof.
5. Independent Contractors: ReZoop LLC , Registered Businesses, and Customers are each independent contractors with respect to each other and nothing in these Terms shall create a joint venture, partnership, agency or any other similar relationship.
6. NO WARRANTIES: THE SITE IS A VENUE FOR BUSINESSES TO REGISTER CUSTOERS AND PUBLIS ZOOPS. ReZoop LLC DOES NOT CREATE AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT PUBLISED BY BUSINESSES IN THE FORM OF ZOOPS, WHICH IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ReZoop LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR VALIDITY OF ANY SITE CONTENT. ReZoop LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
7. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ReZoop LLC, its affiliates, agents, officers, employees and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees, in any way arising out of or related to your use of the Site, a violation of these terms or any other law or regulation.
8. Limitation of Liability: YOU AGREE THAT ReZoop LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FORM YOU USE OF THE SITE , APPS OR ANY SITE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ReZoop LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE, APPS OR THE SITE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ReZoop LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND, IN THAT EVENT, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ReZoop LLC's LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms of service are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any dispute related to the terms of service and/or arising out of your use of the Site or the Site content shall be brought in the federal court sitting in the State of Michigan having jurisdiction thereof or the state circuit court in Wayne County, Michigan and you waive any claim that such courts do not have personal jurisdiction or are an inconvenient forum. No claim or cause of action you may have relating to the terms of service and/or arising out of your use of the Site or the Site content must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
10. Entire Agreement: These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and ReZoop LLC with respect to the Site, Apps and it supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications. The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any particular term shall not constitute a waiver of the term. The invalidity or unenforceability of any term shall not effect the remaining terms of service. A printed version of these terms of service and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent as any other business documents or records originally generated and maintained in printed form.